Monday, May 9, 2011

First Blog - Me, my husband & a brain tumor

OK this is a new one for me!  Just set up my Blog, Now what do I do???? Write a note, complain, give praise,talk crap???? Maybe none of the above, maybe all of the above. We will see.

Started this blog so I can keep record of whats going on in my life, good, bad and indifferent.  Somewhere no one know who I am or cares.

I am the wife and caregiver of a husband of 33 years that has been battling Brain Tumors since 1989!!!

Maybe I am not alone??? Maybe I am??? We will have to see! Sometime I am all alone, sometimes not, but since I don't know anyone (surviving) that has been where I have been or done what i have done, where is that? Right here, working and taking care of my dear HB, till death do us part!  I made that commitment!

Wish the doctors were as committed!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment